We need you to help us grow!
This is an opportunity to get actively involved in shaping the direction of Experiential Travel Programs at Boys & Girls Clubs of Boston and plan alumni activities or outreach. If you are interested in serving on the advisory board, contact us. Advisory board members will commit to three of the five duties below.
- Participate in at least four meetings or conference calls per year to talk about sustaining and improving Experiential Travel Programs and supporting alumni of these programs.
- Support these programs by spreading the word about these opportunities, outreaching to both current teens and fellow alumni as well as gathering/sharing resources for these programs.
- Advise and help plan alumni-related events and activities including the annual reunion dinners and summer social event.
- Identify ways to create a stronger Experiential Travel Programs Alumni Network.
- Mentor a current travel program teen, communicating with the mentee at least once per month for a year.